Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Beginning




I start this blog at the beginning of my 28th year of life. (ok, a little late. My birthday was last Thursday).

I have run 5 marathons, 3 halfs, 1 10K, 2 8Ks (Shamrock Shuffle!!), and 2 5Ks.  Distance is obviously my friend.
 


 

I love to document my runs. Dailymile. A training calendar.  I would write about my runs over and over if I could.


I also love to talk about running.  Though I love all my non runner friends and doing lots of non runner activities, all this running love is going to explode out of me.  Runners that love to talk about running is a major epidemic.


Hence, the start of this blog.


This blog will give me the ability to track my progress without jeopardizing friendships. (Just kidding, my friends would never kick me to the curb because I love running so much. They would just kindly tell me to shut it.)

Here's the start of a beautiful conversation (about running)!

No comments:

Post a Comment