Monday, June 15, 2015

Motivation Monday: 6/15

We had a crazy busy weekend and I'm glad it's Monday.  Time seems to slow a little on weekdays versus weekends and right now I am happy because of it.

Today I am planning on getting a run in between doing work around the house.  Having time off this summer means I can FINALLY work on painting the walls in our home.  We've been here 2.5 years and still have stark white walls.  I finished the powder room and now have our bedroom to tackle this week.

(source)
(source)

(source)

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, any fun colors or designs you're painting!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did navy in the powder room and we're putting a grey on the walls in the bedroom. Nothing crazy. We're just glad to not look at white anymore.

      Delete
    2. I don't blame you. White walls can be so... clinical haha. Navy and grey seem nice and relaxing!

      Delete
  2. I love grey walls!! That will look so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I can't wait to get it all finished!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like my weekend! It was so busy (I work in retail so weekends are normally work days for me). Then I had other events on top of that too! I'm hoping for a more relaxing week though.

    I'm glad I found your blog, Meghan! I really enjoy your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie! It's funny, my husband always gives me a hard time for what he calls my "matter of fact" style of writing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete