1.We did an art project at school today with eye droppers, colored water, glue, and salt. The kids loved it!
3. After my 22 mile run Sunday I have been incredibly hungry, eating everything in sight. Today was the first day I finally feel normal.
4. I need to do more yoga. My hips have gotten super tight. I could use a good, prolonged stretch.
5. We're considering getting a second dog. I would love a Australian Shepard mix or Husky mix. There are lots of homeless pets at the shelters now and tons of puppies! Peyton does great with other dogs and I think she would like the company.
6. Speaking of dogs, dachshunds really like to be underneath blankets and to burrow. Yesterday Peyton attempted to get underneath Chris' sweatshirt. She was half successful.
7. I LOVE to read. That being said, I got a call today from the library that I have three books on hold. THREE. I went a little hold happy on their website last week.
Peyton joined me on my run today.
8 x 10 second hill sprints on treadmill
10% incline, 9.3 mph
Nothing beats a quick, under an hour workout!