Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday Rambles

1. I got the best gift yesterday from a student.  Panera and candy? Those are my kinds of eats.



2. On that note, there are only THREE DAYS left of school.  I have my summer to-do list ready, including painting the house, getting the carpets clean and actual fun things like running and a couple of vacations.

3. This 92 year old woman is running her 16th marathon this weekend. She ran her first marathon when she was 76!! She runs for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and has raised over $100.000!  She is incredible.

4. We're going to look at another dog tomorrow.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but fingers crossed that the meet and greet goes well!

5.I am STILL sore from Tuesday.

6. Watching playoff hockey gives me heart palpitations. Ok not really, but last night's game really had my heart racing.  I can't wait for game 7 Saturday!

7. This was Peyton's progression of excitement during last night's game:




8. I am officially employed for next school year.  I am currently a contract staff so my employment is never guaranteed.

What is happened on your Thursday?
Are you watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment